Swirl Bread Brittle
Just another tasty way to knock off socks and blow minds with Swirl Bread. Good for when you're craving something sweet.
- 8 slices Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, mix heavy cream with sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla extract. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat and reduce to low heat stirring until all sugar is dissolved and sauce is thickened. Remove from heat and let cool
- Cut Swirl Bread slices in half, dip in sugar mixture, place on baking sheet, and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake for 80 minutes until Swirl Bread is crispy.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Your tastebuds’ best buds.