Supreme Pizza Dip with Mini Bagels
Pizza, but make it cheesier and dippier and add Mini Bagels. AKA, a secret lunch hack everyone will love.
- 8 Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
- 1 block cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1¼ tbsp Italian seasoning, divided
- 1½ cups marinara
- ⅓ cup pepperoni
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup white onion, diced
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, 2 cups shredded mozzarella and 1 tbsp Italian seasoning.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over a 10” cast iron skillet or 8x8” casserole dish, cover in marinara sauce and top with the remainder of the mozzarella.
- Top with pepperoni, red and green pepper, onion, garlic, and sliced black olives, then sprinkle with ¼ tsp Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is bubbling.
- About 5 minutes before the dish is ready, go ahead and split your Mini Bagels and lightly toast.
- Serve with Mini Bagels as dippers!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Our pre-sliced Plain Mini Bagels are perfect for kids, but make a great snack for adults, too.
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Let your tastebuds live a little.