Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
This sweet treat is the snack to end all snacks. Absolutely nothing can beat strawberry cheesecake and Swirl Bread.
- 6 slices Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 6 tbsp butter
- 3 cups strawberries
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- juice from half a lemon
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 block cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice Swirl Bread diagonally and spread with 1 tbsp butter per slice and bake for 6–7 minutes until golden. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a saucepan over high heat bring strawberries, water, sugar, and lemon juice to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Remove 2 tbsp liquid, place into separate bowl and whisk in cornstarch. Add back to the saucepan, stir and simmer for 12 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, sour cream and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- Add cheese mixture to serving bowl and top with strawberry filling and crushed Graham crackers. Serve with toasted Swirl Bread and love every bite!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Cure your case of the mundanes.