Rainbow Pizza Mini Bagels
The secret to getting kids to eat their veggies? Build a rainbow, and put it on a Thomas'® Mini Bagel pizza. Easy!
- 6 Thomas’® Plain Mini Bagels
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup finely diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup finely diced orange bell pepper
- ½ cup finely diced yellow squash
- ½ cup finely chopped broccoli
- ½ cup finely chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a baking sheet split mini bagels.
- Spoon marinara over each bagel and sprinkle mozzarella.
- Top with red and orange bell pepper, squash, broccoli and red onion in rows on bagels.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Enjoy with the kids, for Pride, for whenever!
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Our pre-sliced Plain Mini Bagels are perfect for kids, but make a great snack for adults, too.
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Let your tastebuds live a little.