Pecan Pie Cream Cheese
Breakfast for dinner rules, but dessert for breakfast? Even better. Cinnamon Raisin Bagels give pecan pie a wake-up call.
- 2 Thomas’® Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- 1 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 heaped cup pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp bourbon (optional)
- 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, sour cream, chopped pecans (save a few tablespoons for serving), brown sugar, vanilla extract, maple syrup, bourbon (optional), and butter.
- Sprinkle top with additional pecans.
- Split Cinnamon Raisin Bagels and lightly toast.
- Smear 2 tbsp pecan pie cream cheese on each side and enjoy for the perfect breakfast dessert.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
Juicy raisins and sweet cinnamon swirl together in a Bagel that's just as good for breakfast as it is dessert.