Mini Bagels Pizza Bar
DIY pizza party! The kids get to make their own snacks and you get a little time back. Thanks, Thomas'® Mini Bagels.
- 6 Thomas’® Plain Mini Bagels
- 1 cup marinara
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- crumbled ground beef
- sliced zucchini
- shredded BBQ chicken
- diced red & green peppers
- mini pepperonis
- BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Split mini bagels in half and place on baking tray.
- Spoon marinara over each bagel half and sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Set up a pizza decorating station with different toppings that everyone will enjoy.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Our pre-sliced Plain Mini Bagels are perfect for kids, but make a great snack for adults, too.
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Let your tastebuds live a little.