Loaded Sloppy Joe
An Everything Bagel with everything on it. Sloppy joe mix, mac & cheese and jalapeños make this one satisfying sandwich.
- 4 Thomas'® Everything Bagels
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ green pepper, diced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ black pepper
- 1 can sloppy joe mix
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup mac & cheese
- sliced jalapeños
- Over medium heat, brown ground beef for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and drain excess fat.
- In the same pan add vegetable oil, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper. Cook for 6-7 minutes over medium heat.
- Add beef and sloppy joe mix then reduce heat to medium-low for 4-5 minutes.
- Add pepper jack cheese to each Thomas' Everything Bagel and lightly toast.
- Top bagel with sloppy joe, mac & cheese, and sliced jalapeños.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Everything Bagels
If anything goes, you'll love our Everything Bagels. They're seasoned with a delicious blend of seeds, garlic and onion.
View Product for Thomas'® Everything Bagels
Cure your case of the mundanes.