If homemade jam is your jam, then why not spice it up with a little jalapeño? It's perfect on a Thomas'® English Muffin.
- 6 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- 2 green bell peppers
- 10 jalapeños peppers
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 ½ cups white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 packet fruit pectin
- mason jars
- pepper jack cheese
- turkey baon
- pico de gallo
- fresh jalapeños, sliced
- Remove seeds from green peppers and jalapeños peppers. Finely chop peppers in a food processor.
- Add chopped peppers to a large pot with sugar, vinegar, salt, lemon juice and butter.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and stir in liquid fruit pectin.
- Stir for one minute and then with a ladle, fill clean mason jars.
- Process jars for 10 minutes in a boiling water canner.
- Refrigerate for 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and split English muffins with hands or a fork on a baking sheet. Toast for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- On an English muffin, spread with jalapeño jam, add a slice of pepper jack cheese, turkey bacon, a spoonful of pico de gallo and fresh sliced jalapeños for a spicy treat!
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.
View Product for Thomas'® Original English Muffins
Let your tastebuds live a little.