How To Make Apricot Jam
This recipe is the ultimate 'me time' snack when served with Cinnamon Swirl Bread and a hot cup of tea.
- 1 slice Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 2 cups apricots, cored and sliced
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- brie cheese, sliced
- In a small pot, add apricots, sugar, and lemon juice and cook on high for 10 minutes or until jam has thickened.
- Remove from heat and chill.
- Lightly toast Swirl Bread, spread with jam and top with sliced brie cheese.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
With cinnamon kneaded into every bite, our Cinnamon Swirl Bread is heavenly for breakfast or dessert.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Your tastebuds’ best buds.