We chatted with Leena W about her grandparents' restaurant, George's Place. This recipe was named after her papou, George.
- 1 Thomas’® Original English Muffin
- 1 egg
- 2 pieces Canadian bacon
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp jam
- Split English Muffin with hands or a fork and toast however you like it. (George liked his crispy!)
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry egg in butter the way you like it.
- Lightly fry the Canadian bacon (just enough to heat it up)
- On one half of Muffin stack Canadian bacon, cheese, egg in that order. Serve open-face with jam just in case you feel like something sweet.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.