We chatted with Leena W about her grandparents' restaurant, George's Place. This sandwich is named after her yiayia, Froni.
- 1 Thomas’® Original English Muffin
- 1 egg
- 1 breakfast sausage patty
- 1 slice American cheese
- Split English Muffin with hands or a fork and toast however you like it. (Froni also liked hers crispy!)
- In a flypan over medium heat, fry egg in butter the way you like it.
- Alongside your egg, fry up your breakfast sausage, a few minutes on each side.
- On one half of Muffin stack Canadian bacon, cheese, egg in that order
- Serve open face with jam just like "The George".
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.