Fried Plantain and Peanut Butter Swirl Sandwich
Swirl Bread, plantains, peanut butter and hazelnuts. Sometimes, you just have to change things up and try something new.
- 2 slices Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
- 1 plantain, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp hazelnut spread
- Bring a skillet to medium-low heat and add butter.
- Add plantain slices and cook for 4–5 minutes, flipping once.
- While that cooks, lightly toast Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread.
- Spread peanut butter on one slice and hazelnut spread on the other.
- Place fried plantains on one slice and top with the other
- Slice diagonally and serve.
Find a store near you.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Our most popular flavor is a tantalizing combination of plump raisins and aromatic cinnamon.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bread
Let your tastebuds live a little.