Frenchie Swirl Bread Crouton Sundaes
Whether your last ice cream sundae was yesterday or years ago, Cinnamon Swirl Bread is a totally welcome addition.
- 6 slices Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp butter
- tub of your favorite ice cream
- sliced banana
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut Swirl Bread into square quarters.
- In a bowl, whisk milk, eggs, and vanilla extract, and dip squares into mixture.
- Bring skillet to medium heat and add butter. Cook squares for 3–4 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Remove from heat and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake croutons for 12 minutes or until crisp.
- In an ice cream sundae bowl (or whatever bowl suits!), scoop your favorite ice cream, add French toast croutons and top with sliced bananas, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles. Enjoy!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
With cinnamon kneaded into every bite, our Cinnamon Swirl Bread is heavenly for breakfast or dessert.
View Product for Thomas'® Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Let your tastebuds live a little.