Elote "Mexican Street Corn" Dip with Bagel Chips
Yes, Bagels can be chips! This versatile pantry staple continues to surprise and delight—especially with elote dip.
- 6 Thomas'® 100% Whole Wheat Bagels
- kernels from 4 ears of corn
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped and divided
- ¾ cup cotija cheese, divided
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With a serrated knife, thinly slice Bagels into chips. Place chips on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until desired crispness. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Bring skillet to medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add corn kernels and cook for 4–5 minutes until slightly charred.
- In a bowl, mix together, ¼ cup chopped cilantro, ½ cup cotija cheese, lime juice, chili powder, chopped jalapeño, and garlic. Fold in corn kernels and season with salt & pepper.
- Top with the rest of the cotija cheese and fresh cilantro and serve with Bagel chips.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
Node Selected product from recipe Not Found, or Product Callout image not published
Pleased to pita.