Where The Buffalo Roam
All the fun of chicken wings packed into a Thomas'® English Muffin burger? A little buffalo spice never tasted so nice.
- 2 Thomas'® Original English Muffins
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- bibb lettuce
- blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 375° and split English muffins with hands or a fork on a baking sheet. Toast for 5–7 minutes until golden brown.
- Pound chicken breasts until 1 ½ inches thick.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix together flour, salt, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika and black pepper.
- Dip chicken breast in dry mixture, then wet mixture and then again in dry mixture.
- Bring vegetable oil to medium-high heat in a deep skillet.
- Cook chicken for 9–10 mins turning once and remove from heat.
- Once chicken is cooled, coat chicken in buffalo sauce.
- Place bibb lettuce, chicken, blue cheese crumbles and pickles onto bottom half of the muffin. Spread mayo onto other half, top and enjoy!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.