Turkey & Colby Jack English Muffin Sliders
Whether it’s game time or go time, these perfectly portable breakfast sliders are a fan fave.
6 eggs, scrambled
6 slices Colby Jack cheese
6 turkey sausage patties, pre-cooked
6 slices bacon, cut in half
¼ cup butter, melted
Salt and pepper
2. Slice each muffin in half. Place all 6 bottom halves on the baking dish.
3. In a large skillet, fry bacon on medium-low heat until crispy. Set aside on paper towel to drain the excess fat.
4. In same skillet, scramble eggs in remaining bacon grease, stirring constantly, until eggs are yellow and fluffy. Set aside.
5. To assemble each sandwich, place 1 slice of cheese on each muffin bottom. Top each with scrambled eggs and a pre-cooked turkey sausage patty. Continue to layer your sandwich with the remaining slices of cheese and bacon strips. Top with remaining English muffin half.
6. Spread melted butter on English muffin tops before placing in oven.
7. Bake, covered, for 10-15 minutes until muffins are toasted and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve immediately.