Thomas'® Quiche Lorraine
Created by Chef Nick Hoover
12 oz shredded Swiss cheese
¼ C fresh spinach, chopped
6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
1½ C heavy cream
12 farm-fresh eggs (2 per quiche)
Salt and pepper, to taste
2. Mix cheese, spinach and bacon together in a small bowl. Divide mixture up between the Thomas’® Original English Muffin shells.
3. Beat heavy cream, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over the cheese mixture.
4. Bake at 350° F for 12-15 minutes until light brown and egg is set.
5. Serve with a green salad or fresh fruit.
6. Any combination of cheeses and fillings can be used.
7. The night before serving, assembly can be done up to the point of the cream and egg mixture, which can be poured on before baking.