Thomas'® English Muffin Breakfast Burger
Created by Chef Ryan Nelson
1 lb pork sausage, ground
1 tsp sage, fresh, finely chopped
1 tsp brown sugar
½ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp red pepper flakes
Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
2 Tbsp butter, unsalted
4 slices Cheddar, good quality
8 slices bacon, cooked.
2. Form the sausage mixture into 4,4-inch patties.
3. Place the patties in a large skillet over medium heat, four minutes per side until browned.
4. Fry 4 eggs to desired doneness.
5. Lightly toast the Thomas’® Original English Muffins, spread butter on the muffins.
6. Build the burger. Patty on the bottom, then one slice of cheddar, then 2 slices bacon and top with the egg.
7. Place in a 350° F oven for 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
8. Serve immediately.