Somebody Call The Hamulance!
Brie, ham, cranberry sauce, English Muffins...The holidays are a beautiful time for so many reasons.
- 6 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 6 slices brie cheese, cut thick
- 12 slices spiralized ham
- 6 tbsp cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Split English Muffins with hands or a fork.
- Brush tops and bottoms with melted butter and place in oven for 5–7 minutes.
- Remove and add slices of spiralized ham, brie cheese, and cranberry sauce. Serve as the perfect Friendsgiving nibble!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.
View Product for Thomas'® Original English Muffins
Embrace the hot mess.