Pulled Pork & Garlic Aioli Mini Bagel Sliders
Host the perfect tailgate with these tasty little treats.
1 (3-4 pound) boneless pork shoulder roast
1 head purple cabbage (or 1 bag coleslaw mix)
¼ cup canola oil
¼ cup vinegar
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Fresh cilantro, chopped to garnish
2. Skim fat from liquid in crockpot. Pour remaining liquid over shredded pork and stir to coat.
3. Shred cabbage in food processor.
4. Transfer to large bowl and toss with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Split mini bagels and spread a small amount of store-bought garlic aioli on bottom bagel halves.
6. Top each with shredded pork, slaw, a sprinkle of cilantro and bagel top.