Korean Style Breakfast Muffin
Mix up your breakfast with this Korean Style Breakfast Muffin
4 oz Handcrafted Wagyu Beef Patty
1 Tbsp tomatoes
1 tsp onions
1 tsp cilantro
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 oz roasted red bell peppers
1Tbsp Chipotle Galbi Q sauce
1 Fried egg
Dash of Furikake
2. Make a round patty and cook the patty on a skillet at medium heat to desired temperature.
3. Cook an over medium egg.
4. Toast your English muffin for 30 seconds.
5. Drizzle the Chipotle sauce on the bottom piece of the bread.
6. Add the roasted bell peppers and put the patty on top.
7. Add the egg on top, finish it with a dash of Furikake and add the top of the English muffin.