Grilled Salmon Sandwich
So elegant. So easy!
2 sandwich-size skinless salmon fillets
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon paprika
2 large lemons, sliced
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup arugula
½ large avocado, sliced lengthwise
Dill Sauce (recipe follows)
Dill Sauce Ingredients:
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon fresh dill, minced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt, to taste
2. Drizzle each salmon fillet with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
3. Arrange sliced lemons on cooler side of grill; top with fish. Cover and cook until fish is opaque in center (approximately 20-30 minutes; no need to flip).
4. Split English muffins with a fork, lightly butter split halves and place on hot grill, butter side down, to toast.
5. Make the Dill Sauce. In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice and salt.
6. Build sandwiches. Top each toasted English muffin bottom with arugula, 1 salmon fillet and sliced avocado. Drizzle with Dill Sauce and top with toasted English muffin top.