Fresh Beets English Muffin
Looking for a fresh family snack you can make in minutes? Grab a Thomas'® English Muffin and blend up some beets.
- 4 Thomas’® Original English Muffins
- 1 cup diced cooked beets
- 1 can chickpeas, drained (save liquid from can)
- ¼ cup chickpea liquid
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- juice from 1 lemon
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 4 tbsp almond slivers
- Hand or fork split English muffins and lightly toast.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse beets, chickpeas, chickpea liquid, Greek yogurt and lemon juice.
- Pour olive oil a bit at a time and pulse until hummus is smooth.
- Season hummus with salt and pepper.
- Spread beet hummus on one side of an English Muffin. Spread mash avocado on the other side. Top with slivered almonds and enjoy!
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Original English Muffins
The original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffin. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious any time of day.