Chipotle Turkey English Muffin Burger
Fire up the grill and pile on the flavor.
1 pound ground turkey
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1 pinch coarse salt
1 chipotle pepper (in adobo sauce), finely chopped
Cheddar cheese (optional)
4 leaves lettuce
1 small onion, sliced
4 slices tomato
1 jalapeño, sliced
2. Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, black pepper, cilantro, salt and chipotle pepper and mix into the ground turkey.
3. Shape into 4 hamburger patties.
4. Split English muffins and lightly toast on hot grill. Set aside.
5. Grill the burgers until no longer pink in the middle (approximately 4 minutes per side).
6. Top with cheese (if using) and place 1 patty on each English muffin bottom, followed by tomato, jalapeno, onion, lettuce and English muffin tops.