Caprese Brunch Mini Bagels
Behold: Caprese brunch Mini Bagel sandwiches in all their mouthwatering glory! Get on the trend now, thank us later.
- 6 Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
- 6 tbsp pesto
- 6 slices mozzarella
- 6 slices tomato
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place pecans in a large mixing bowl. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together egg white, water, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and salt. Pour into the bowl with pecans and stir until all are coated.
- Spread the pecans onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 45 minutes, stirring approximately every 15 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, molasses, syrup, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and salt until well combined.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Dunk half of an English muffin into the milk and egg mixture and place on skillet to cook. Cook until browned on both sides (approximately 3-5 minutes). Repeat with the remaining English muffins.
- To serve, top with candied pecans and a drizzle of maple syrup if desired.
Find a store near you.
Get it delivered.
One of our Faves
Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Our pre-sliced Plain Mini Bagels are perfect for kids, but make a great snack for adults, too.
View Product for Thomas'® Plain Mini Bagels
Let your tastebuds live a little.