Buffalo Breakfast Club
Created by Chef Tina Zunner
2 Tbsp Hot Sauce
½ C Mayonnaise
4 Bacon Slices
½ C Arugula
2 Tbsp Blue Cheese Crumbles
2. Prepare spicy mayo. In a small bowl, combine hot sauce with mayonnaise and set aside.
3. In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until desired crispiness. Set bacon aside to cool.
4. In another pan, fry eggs until desired consistency, seasoning with salt and pepper.
1. Spread spicy mayo on two halves of Thomas’® Original English Muffins.
2. Layer on top of one half: arugula, blue cheese crumbles, two slices of bacon, and another toasted Thomas’® Original English Muffin half (one without the spicy mayo). Continue layering with one egg and the other english muffin half that has the spicy mayo.
3. Repeat for second sandwich.