Brisket English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
Created by Chef Jason Dady
8 oz chopped Texas brisket
4 jalapeño pepper jack cheese slices
4 fresh farm eggs
¼ C picked cilantro leaves
4 oz butter
4 oz mayonnaise
4 Tbsp cilantro
2. Heat the chopped Texas brisket in a heavy bottom sauté pan until hot. Set aside once hot.
3. Cut the avocado in half, then remove seed and outer skin. Place face down on cutting board for slicing, and slice in very thin slices.
4. Heat medium size non stick pan and melt remaining 2 oz of butter. Fry the eggs until cooked through and yolk is “sunny side up.”
1. Use 3 pieces of toasted Thomas’® Original English Muffins. Place a small dollop of mayo on the bottom piece.
2. Spoon the hot chopped beef over the top of the mayonnaise and then quickly place a slice of cheese on top so that the cheese melts.
3. Once the cheese is on, place on another muffin.
4. Place the sliced avocado on top of the toasted muffin. Using a spatula, carefully put the fried egg on top of the avocado, splash with hot sauce and cilantro, and place the top muffin on top.