Bacon, Egg & Ham Sausage English Muffin
Created by Chef Harrison Keevil
8 oz Edward's Virginia Ham
8 strips The Rock Barn bacon
4 Edward’s Smoked Surry sausages
4 Timbercreek Farm eggs
4 slices Our Lady of Angels Monastery gouda, ½ oz
4 tsp Kim Kim hot sauce
4 tsp Highland Co. Va maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
3. Place bacon and sausage, that has been sliced in half, on the tray and place in the oven.
4. Bake for 12 minutes and then check. If not finished to your liking, place back in oven and check every 2 minutes.
5. When finished, use a spatula to transfer bacon and sausage to a paper towel-lined sheet tray.
6. Reserve for later use.
1. Place a non-stick pan over low-medium heat and place 2 Tbsp unsalted butter in the pan.
2. When the butter has melted and starts to foam, crack the eggs into the pan.
3. Cook low-and-slow until the white has just set.
4. Reserve for later use.
1. Keep oven at 350° F.
2. On a sheet tray, place the bottom half of the Thomas’® Original English Muffins.
3. Stack the sausage, ham, bacon and cheese and place the tray in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
4. When the cheese has melted to your liking, take the tray out of the oven and transfer the meat and cheese-topped Thomas’® Original English Muffins to plates.
5. Pour Kim Kim and maple syrup on to each Thomas’® English Original Muffin, then top each with an egg, and finally top with the top half of the Thomas’® Original English Muffin.
6. Enjoy with friends and family.