Bacon & Beef English Muffin Brunch Burger
Created by Chef Daniel Montanez
1 tsp Blended Oil
1 Shot of Bourbon
1 Thomas’® Original English Muffin
½ C Baby Arugula
1 Sliced Garden Tomato
1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese
2 Strips of Bacon
2. Pan-sear burger on both sides, then add shot of bourbon carefully. There will be a quick flame once added until it burns off.
3. Cook burger to desired temperature.
4. Toast the Thomas’® Original English Muffin and place burger on one half of muffin (open-faced).
5. Fry an egg over-easy and place on top of burger.
6. On the other half of the Thomas’® Original English Muffin, melt cheddar cheese on the garden tomato and place on top of arugula. Top off with two slices of crispy bacon and place on top of burger patty.