4 Pizza Bagel Ideas
Pizza bagel party, anyone?
4 tablespoons pizza sauce, divided
4 tablespoons Mozzarella cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
3 grape tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon goat cheese, crumbled
1 teaspoon honey
4 slices pepperoni
3 kalamata olives, halved
3 green olives, halved
2 sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 slice ham, thinly sliced
1 ring pineapple (fresh or canned), diced
Crushed red pepper to taste (optional)
2. Top one bagel half with minced garlic, fresh basil and sliced grape tomatoes.
3. Top another with pepperoni, goat cheese and honey.
4. Top third bagel half with olives and sundried tomatoes.
5. Top remaining bagel half with ham and crushed red pepper (if using).
6. Cook bagel halves in toaster oven at medium heat for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melty.
7. Top ham pizza bagel with pineapple chunks.
8. Allow pizza bagels to cool slightly before digging in.